Make Yahoo! your home page

Yahoo!

Groups Y! UK & IE Y! Singapore Mail My Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos with friends & family.
  Search for:     Advanced
Preferences  

»Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005

Well, yesterday I got home quite late and since my sis was using the comp, I had to wait until 10.15 b4 I can start using the comp. At 12 my mother came to chase me away from the comp. Anyway, onto the fifa match against sarge... I lost 2-0. He scored both with Kenny Miller. Stupid goals really, cos I was slow. Anyway, sarge said it wuz very laggy if not the scoreline much bigger. Agree wif him, cos I kept winning 1v1. Hope I can get my new comp soon. Anyway, just played fifa wif zhong just now. A gay match I must say. First he scored wif rooney. It was okay. Then I scored with van nist. Cos he blocked the ball, but the ball bounced me to me and I whacked it in wif great gratitude. Then I made a crucial error by making a backpass to owen. Bad mistake, conceded another goal. After the restart, I won a corner. I whacked the ball into the penalty area and then rooney was tripped. (Zhong claimed that he did not tackle me. Dunno). Van nist hit the penalty with even greater gratitude. Then, after the restart, zhong sieged my goal. I counter attacked and my thru-pass eluded the whole defence (same in real life, cos zhong was using england). Van nist swept home his hattrick. 2-3 to zhong. zhong complained tt it was laggy. for me, not problem, cos I am used to worse lag than this.

anyway, yesterday was kinda funny. during cle, jerome came into our class and wanted to ask if it was okay to paint their classroom. the class laughed and then jerome saw the paint back wall. then he asked was it okay to paint the side, then he saw the painted side wall. LOLs! he asked genie if it is really okay. genie replied that now he mentioned it, she must say its not okay. for once, jerome got the hint and said okay and left. LOL!

lessons not fun... but apparently wei ling said that daniao was her best student, cos he got very high marks in the chinese pre-test. apparently she does not noe that daniao's weak spots were not tested (ie summary and comprehension and zhong he tian kong, aka everything that cannot be mugged). nvm.

csc came soon. stoopid chinese period gave me only 5 mins to get a decent lunch (a bun). after that, went to meet the new sec 1s. only 16 turned up cos the geps were away for a chinese talk. will call for meeting on tuesday if i can. nvm. onto the new sec 1s, only 3 had prior experience and only 1 did C++, almost like my batch, not much talents, but I believe they all hav that potential somewhere.

np was okay. played some games wif the sec 1s. whacko, sting, polar bear. then we taught them cheers wif help from jie liang. we gave him the title of "Cheers Instructor". then i told the sec 1s to call him CI jieliang and they did. LOL! then we did PT wif them. ran 3 rnds and some guy fell sick and he ended up in the sick bay as he was going to the toilet cos of abdomen cramps.

during the talk-cock-session, i asked the sec 1s to reply honestly if they thought the training was too tough. noone raised their hands. then i said in that case, the training was not harsh enuff and i shuld make it harder. immediately all hands were raised. LOL again. muthu was showing his sinister smile again.

nothing much... hope that I can get my new comp over the next week.


Go to top   |   Go to title list

Links

Tagboard