Sigh... Not playing well in ET recently, esp. in pubs, all those airstrikes and arti strikes just lags up everything and gets the FPS down to like 2 or 3. How to firefight like that?But I knifed Zhong today despite he threatening to knife me...
But wat is causing my happiness recently is that fact that my Hattrick team managed to beat the strongest team in the League. FOr your info, prior to the match, they were unbeaten and had a 100% record. They scored 42-4 goals. I tot die liao, the team spirit sure kenna rock bottom, but then i managed to put 4 goals past them and concede only 1 goal. Now I am back to 2nd place from 3rd and this wkend will play them again at their home grnd. Hope that I can beat them cos victory would mean overtaking them.
Sigh... Looking for other RI players in Hattrick, but seems like there's no one from Ri playing. There are some fom Chinese High, but RI ones seem to be very rare.
That's all from me.
Flat joke:
What's the diff bwt a bacon and a beacon?
The beacon has an extra 'e'.
Dun kill me :)
Go to top |
Go to title list