Sry for being MIA again for a long time. This time wuz helping Hong Quan doing something impt that takes up lotsa of time on my part. Not going to reveal it here, but just that I expect this stuff to last till T2W2. Normally ppl do these sorta stuff for their RE, but now I have to compress it into like 1 mth, not that I am complaining though.
ET has not been that good recently. Learnt a few tips from Pecky abt firefighting, but I keep forgetting to use them. Worse still, have not played CS for some time alredi, so have to like practise on CS soon I hope.
CEP tests are screwy... Aileen Chor keeps spamming us wif mails asking us to finish the chpt tests. Talking about that, I will be completing them soon as I have filtered all her mails to the spam folder :D
That's all from me now.
Go to top |
Go to title list