Finally, after a few weeks of strenuous effort and coding, I managed to finish the booking system for Honq Quan. I tentatively named it ver 0.95 as it's still under beta testing (keeping my fingers crossed). However, now it's ver 0.951 as I made some minor modifications to make it more user-friendly. What I am proud of the system is its security system. Well, to put it simply, if any piakia hacks into a prefect's account, it will take him say 2^105 * 1000 calculations to even get a slight sniff of what the unique key to modifying the booking records is. You can do the calculations. It's a CRude estimate, but I suspect it's much more than that number.
Also, managed to finish some mathematical program for Gar Goei. Spent like 30 mins on it. But the process to find the necessary library and build it was much longer. The library is the GMP BigNum available at
here.
That's all ranting from me at the moment. Doing my hols and iLearning homework now...
Shermond
Go to top |
Go to title list