In life, everybody gets addicted to something, whether conscious or subconsicous. Those muggers that proclaim that they are not addicted to anything, you are wrong! You all are addicted to studying and mugging and obviously obssessed with results.
Enough. I begin to enjoy Mr Tan's lesson more and more. This is becos he will show us some funny videos at the end of Chemistry lesson. Those are short videos, but they make u think as to what made it funny. There's this kinda creative one where this Jap guy sees all the pretty and cute Jap girls in this Jap city. The problem is that all of them speak with manly, hoarse, crude voices. It sorta turned him off until he encountered this not-so-pretty girl who still has a girlish voice. The scene then changes to the girl (now his wife) and him on the bed (supposedly married). This guy then asked why she still has a normal voice. The girl replies that she has never gone to "the games". The scene then changes to all the girls at a stadium shouting their voices hoarse. Forgot what the advert was advertising, but just found it creative.
Throughout yesterday and today, I found out that those sugared square biscuits is really addictive. I can eat like 15 at one go. It's like I told myself to stop after 3 biscuits, but the temptation to eat the sugared biscuits is so strong that when I finally stopped eating, I think that it was worse than not using computer for like a week. Maybe I have a sweet tooth somewhere.
A cup of sweet honey would be good for my throat and also satisfy my sweet tooth.
Go to top |
Go to title list