Today my Hattrick team won again. Nice climb outta the abyss for my team. Elation just ocurred within me.
Read somewhere on the net today that chocolate helps to lift the mood of people. This is becos it contains phenylethylamine and some other substance I cannot remember. These substances are some sorta helper in the nervous system. Also, *ahem*, it can act as a sort of weak aphrosodiac and increase sexual performance. They also note that the effects of chocolate is stronger on females than on males. Is that a reason why males tend to consume larger amounts of chocolate?
Nvm. Elation is just like a sugar rush. Fate and destiny seem to be determined to pull you back from the state of elation. For example, when I was elated that my Hattrick team won, I thought about what will happen to my team when I go into NS. Then I just got depressed about NS. Maybe elation is just a stimulant that is needed to give someone a reason to live on, else you might lower ur sense of security. Also, you might have to keep on doing things faster as ppl tend to do things faster when they are elated.
Maybe I should feel elated instead of depressed for the next 2.4 session.
Go to top |
Go to title list