Too busy to update for the past few weeks. Now resolves to blog at least 2~3 times a week.
First, LFC got thru. Sad. Juve is obviously the better team. Then Chelsea got thru. Even sadder.
Was accused of being a Chelsea fan by the class. Sigh. Dun bother to refute them cos I am really tired. It's like I am irritated by these taunts, but after a while, I juz get immuned to it
On Wednesday, when I came back from NPCC, my mother commented that I have grown more haggard-looking in the past 2 years. Plus, she said my pimples were horrible.
Sigh. Reflecting on her comment that I do not smile as often as I used to in the past, I sorta suddenly feel this void in me. Yes, when was the last time I really smile? I used to smile at lot last time. Is it the heavy workload that I have now that prevents me from smiling? There's a saying that the amount of smile you exhibit is inversely proportionate to your age. Is it true?
I must smile more.
Go to top |
Go to title list