Make Yahoo! your home page

Yahoo!

Groups Y! UK & IE Y! Singapore Mail My Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos with friends & family.
  Search for:     Advanced
Preferences  

»Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005

Today was spring cleaning and spring cleaining and spring cleaining. Wiped my room and found out that the layer of dust that collects in 1 year is not at all healthy. Wonder how thick are the dust at RI... Hm...

Afternoon knew the NOI selection test results... Managed to get into the team... But there's still that screening test... So I fink I must continue to work harder.

Nothing much really for today, just happy to see that Premier League holding investigations into the Ashley Cole incident and hope that Chelsea gets docked 4 pts and Man Utd just have to pwnzed them! Yay!

Currently just surfing and sis watching Korean dramas(the one in the autumn setting about 2 guys like 1 girl) which I cannot stand watching in any day any time any instant.

Just to let out my feelings here. Not that I hav any interesting things to say, but sometimes I feel that my non-academic life needs to be more enriching...

Just my usual two-hundredths of a dollar worth. (Sorry, no Yen or Ringgit or Pound or Euro)


Go to top   |   Go to title list

Links

Tagboard