Make Yahoo! your home page

Yahoo!

Groups Y! UK & IE Y! Singapore Mail My Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos with friends & family.
  Search for:     Advanced
Preferences  

»Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005

Kenna complaind by Zhong that I kept TKing him. Not that I want anyway. He firefighting then I decided to help and killed both him and the enemy. Then I decided that to TK less, I would use SMG. Then engy wif SMG not tt fun, so decided to play medic. Played a few games so far and got the hang of it. Just have to get lights weapon lvl 1 and life would be easier...

Heard from Jie Liang that my nickname among the NPCC sec 1s is "The Fierce Guy". LOL! Well, I did not punish them for no reason. Strict yes, fierce no.

That's all from me. NOI is coming up and should practise more...


Go to top   |   Go to title list

Links

Tagboard