Tomorrow's CCA day. Gotta print out the sec 1 contact list from teo chun meng, but then found out that my new comp does not hav office... sigh, looks like I have to mobilise my laptop again.
Did spring cleaning today, scrubbed the kitchen. Realised today that Magic Clean is much better and more effective than any detergent or Jif/Cif, i m refering to the green liquid one.
Currently installing 3DS Max 6 on my new comp and hope it renders better here. Installed Simcity 4 and played it. Woot, it rox, except that I keep going bankrupt before I can enjoy the highways... Sigh, it much more difficult than Simcity 3000.
Will be installing Visual Studio.NET later... Not too motivated to do much things now, since CNY is nearing...
Might be changing my blog template somewhere in the next 2 wks... It's going to be based on the template of another search engine. Not revealing anymore.
Go to top |
Go to title list