Make Yahoo! your home page

Yahoo!

Groups Y! UK & IE Y! Singapore Mail My Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos with friends & family.
  Search for:     Advanced
Preferences  

»Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005

Dun think too deep into my post title. Interpret it literally and life would be easier for both you and me. Basically, it means stay away from comp games for the CT period.

Played my last ET game for the next 2 weeks last night. It wuz wif the sec 2s. Wah, completely trashed by sonicboom. However, the problem is that CQ actually played wif the sec 2s and made them look smug. They were like mining away and then boasting about how good their mines were when the sec 4s were outnumbered 6-3.

The best was when I forced a TK knife from the sec 2. Basically, they were attempting to knife any sec 4 they see. So what happened was that I was about to knife this sec 2 when I heard someone behind
me. To my horror, another sec 2 was attempting to knife me! However, I displayed a rare bit of useful strafing and instead of stabbing me, the sec 2 backstabbed his own teammate and promptly killed him. That gave me time to draw my SMG and kill him on the spot. Serves them right.

Quite scary based on the number of MSN nicks talking about mugging. I actually started mugging Chinese. However, tomolo, I have to skip the CS lanning for Founder's Day preparation. Sigh.

All the best to my ET cold turkey period.


Go to top   |   Go to title list

Links

Tagboard