Make Yahoo! your home page

Yahoo!

Groups Y! UK & IE Y! Singapore Mail My Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos with friends & family.
  Search for:     Advanced
Preferences  

»Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005

It's like the calm before a storm. You know just before it rains and pours, the air acutally feels stifling and extremely humid. It's like the air is trying to suffocate you before it rains.

Really, I think this applies to CTs. Before the CTs, it's like there's this sense of foreboding and like anticipation (for some only). Suddenly, when I switch on the comp, I cannot decide what to do as I dare not embark on new games lest they need taking care of during the CTs. However, the sheer boredom is like... Maybe playing computer games really help in your synapse function.

Today went for bowling. Not good, only 1 strike. It's like either I bowl straight down the middle and miss a bit to get the spare or miss the pins narrowly to the left or to the right.

Read the combined blog by pecky. Really, I dunno why blogging is like being restricted by the real world committments. I tot the cyberspace is for you to escape the real world. Maybe our real world is the cyberspace and we are just living the dream.

Welcome to the real world, Neo.


Go to top   |   Go to title list

Links

Tagboard